Snow Mountain Garlic
Organic Kashmir Snow Mountain Garlic, also known as Kashmiri Lehsun, is the most purified form of garlic. It is an aboriginal plant of Jammu and Kashmir. It has numerous health benefits and is being used widely for treating a lot of health problems.
It has been found that eating garlic decreases cancer risks by 50%. It also helps to steer clear of diabetes and heart diseases, in addition to enhancing the immune system. Some other important health benefits of eating Kashmiri Garlic include revitalization of brain nerves and prevention of brain tumours. Garlic consists of more than 30 organosulfur compounds, many of which have anti-cancer properties.
Snow Mountain Garlic is a subspecies of garlic that is found in the mountains of Kashmir. It grows well in the western Himalayas at altitudes of up to 1,800 m (6,000 ft), in temperatures as low as −10 °C (14 °F) and with very little oxygen.
Following are the recommendations on how to use Snow Mountain Garlic for some common diseases:
- For Acne: Peel 2 or 3 bulbs and massage on the affected part for 10 minutes.
- For Asthma: Take 2 garlic pods and remove the outer part. Boil in a glass of milk and drink at night.
- For Digestive Disorders: Take 2 cloves of garlic. Then boil in a cup of milk or water. Drink it once a day.
- For High Blood Pressure: Consume 2 cloves of garlic on an empty stomach.
- For High Cholesterol: Peel 3 or 4 cloves of garlic and have it on an empty stomach.
- For Wounds: Squeeze out the fluid of garlic and mix with little water. Wash wounds with the mixture twice a day.
- For Tuberculosis: Peel 2 to 4 shells and crush. Boil in a cup of milk and drink once a day.
- For Ascaris: Peel and squeeze 10 cloves and soak in a glass of water. Drink it on an empty stomach the next morning.
All our products are ethically sourced and are cruelty-free.