Kashmiri Saffron Mongra
Saffron from Kashmir is the highest grade and quality. Kashmiri Mongra is the world's darkest in colour and has a strong flavour, aroma, and has a colouring strength of more than 250, making it over three times more powerful than other natural colouring agents.
When it comes to Kesar, don't compromise on authenticity, shop organic. Organic Kashmir brings to you authentic Kesar- world's favourite aphrodisiac, a mark of true royalty and luxury, handpicked directly from the saffron fields of Kashmir.
We ethically farm, cultivate and process saffron in Kashmir without any adulterations or additions. Our team ensures in every step of production and makes sure that no foreign particle enters your box of saffron.
Saffron has many, many benefits such as:
- Saffron can effectively treat mild to moderate depression. Both saffron stigmas and petals are effective.
- The active compound crocin in saffron reduces memory loss, improves learning capacity and can therefore effectively treat neurological disorders.
- It improves vision and prevents age-related macular degeneration.
- It relieves inflammation of the mouth and tongue and calms down the burning sensation.
- It reduces indigestion, acidity, controls vomiting.
- Saffron boosts immunity and increases energy levels.
- Is known for its skincare benefits
Include kesar in your daily life and reap the goodness of natural saffron. It can be used in many different ways, it is most commonly consumed by adding 4-5 strands of saffron threads to milk. It is an essential part of many different cuisines. Some of the famous dishes that are incomplete without Saffron are Biryani, Kheer, Risotto, and many more.